There are recipes that are both easy and healthy. Most of them are just some quick dishes but are surely delicious. When it comes to making dinner, I have brought dishes that you can prepare easily. They are healthy and tasty too.
Easy Healthy Recipes – Zucchini Stuffed With Italian Sausages
Low-carb dinner with all the goodness of chicken sausage and zucchini and cheese, these stuffed zucchini boats can turn a simple dinner into a gala affair. Even after a long tiring day in the office, you can easily make it only within half an hour and dinner is sorted.
Preparation time – 10 minutes
Cooking time – 25 minutes
- Zucchini – 4, lengthwise cut into halves
- Extra virgin olive oil – 2 tbsp
- Garlic – 2 cloves, minced
- Fontina – ½ cup, shredded
- Basil – ¼ cup, chopped
- Mozzarella – ¾ cup, shredded
- Chicken sausage links – 4, cut into thin slices
- Italian breadcrumbs – ¼ cup
- Start by scooping out the zucchinis and keep the scooped out flesh in a bowl. Now preheat the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place a skillet on medium heat and pour oil in it. As the oil becomes hot, add the sausage slices and fry both sides till they are golden brown.
- Keep the fried sausages in a bowl. In this, add the shredded Fontina along with half of the mozzarella, minced garlic, chopped basil, and Italian breadcrumbs.
- Now fill the scooped zucchini with this mixture and add the remaining mozzarella on the top.
- Keep the sausage filled zucchini on a baking tray and bake in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- Your easy and delicious stuffed zucchini is ready to make your tummy happy.
Easy Healthy Recipes – Catfish Baked With Cornmeal And Cajun Seasoning
A perfect item for the summer night, these baked fish fillets are mouthwatering.
Preparation time – 5 minutes
Cooking time – 20 minutes
- Catfish fillets – 4
- Cajun seasoning – 1tbsp
- Cornmeal – 1 cup
- Extra virgin olive oil – ¼ cup
- Salt – to taste
- Black pepper powder – as required
- Lemon wedges – for garnishing
- Take a bowl and keep the fish fillets in it. Sprinkle some salt as well as black pepper and coat the fish well with these. Add the Cajun seasoning and cornmeal in this bowl and coat each fillet very well with the cornmeal. Press each fillet softly so that the fillets get coated on both sides nicely.
- Preheat the oven at 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Take a baking sheet and grease it with a few drops of olive oil. Now place the fish fillets on this greased sheet and tip some oil over each fillet.
- Insert the baking sheet into the oven and let it bake for about 20 minutes. When each fillet becomes golden in color, take them out and keep on a plate. Garnish with lemon wedges and serve.
- Be it lunch or dinner, these baked catfish fillets will make you drool over them. Easy to make this recipe can serve as the perfect snack for a party too.