We have got some healthy chicken recipes if you are tired of looking on at boring chicken breast which makes you roll your eyes. If you are looking for some good healthy chicken recipes then we are going to provide you with a few delicious and very easy chicken recipes which you can make in just a very little time. You can make one of the best side dishes for the chicken to round out your meal.
Bacon And Spinach Stuffed Chicken-
- You will have 4 butterflied chicken breasts.
- You will need salt.
- You will need ground black pepper.
- You will need 4 ounces of cream cheese which needs to be softened.
- You will need half a cup of frozen spinach defrosted and drained.
- You will need one-third cup chopped artichoke heart.
- You will need 1 cup grated Mozzarella cheese.
- You will need a pinch of crushed Red Pepper flakes.
- You will need four strips of bacon which should be cut into 4 strips.
- You will need tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
Warm up the oven to 400 degrees from beforehand then take a large baking sheet with foil. You need to make slits with a knife in the chicken and you should be careful not to cut the chicken too deeply. Now you need to season it with salt and pepper then place the chicken breast on the baking sheet. Take a bowl and combine the cream, cheese Mozzarella, spinach, and season all the ingredients with salt, pepper, and a pinch Of red pepper flakes. Now you need to fill the slits of the chicken with cream cheese mixture and the remaining slots with a piece of bacon. Sprinkle some mozzarella cheese on top of the chicken breast and put some oil. Finally, bake the chicken for 35 minutes until it turns golden brown and it becomes crispy.
Baked Chicken lemon Garlic Drumsticks-
- You need to take one-fourth cup of low sodium soy sauce.
- You need to take one-fourth cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need to take cloves of garlic and mince them.
- You need to take one tablespoon of lemon juice.
- You need to take some salt as per your taste.
- You need to take freshly ground black pepper.
- You need to take a pinch of crushed Red Pepper flakes.
- You need to take chicken drumsticks which should be about 3 lbs.
You need to take a large bowl in which you will mix all the spices, soya sauce, oil, garlic, lemon juice, season it with salt. Now add the drum sticks and toss to coat the drum sticks with these spices. You need to refrigerate the drumsticks for about 30 minutes to let them marinate. You can even marinate or keep it overnight. Now you need to preheat the oven to 450 degrees, take a large baking sheet and place the chicken drumsticks on the sheet and bake it until it turns golden brown. The internal temperature of the chicken should reach 165 degrees and bake the drum sticks for about 20 to 25 minutes by flipping halfway through.
We have listed above two very tasty and healthy chicken recipes. If you want to know more about such recipes then stay tuned.