Cooking can be done in various ways, but among the healthiest methods is steaming, according to health experts. It is all about using boiling water to steam through to the food until it’s cooked. If you are looking for ways to reduce the fat introduced through your dishes, you might want to try this cooking method. But to do that, you will need an excellent steamer pan stainless steel material.
If you want to change your eating habits, you might need to overhaul your kitchen, starting with buying new kitchen utensils and tools. If you don’t have a steamer pan yet, you might not remember that steaming is a healthier option, hence worth a try. So, make that change now and steam your way to healthier eating habits by buying a reliable pan for steaming.
Learn to steam your vegetables and even some of your pastries starting today. You can even have fun with this steamer pan, which you can just put over any pot of a similar size that you might already have in the kitchen. It’s easy to learn as well because you only need to boil water on the pot, stack the steamer pans, and wait for your food to cook.
- Easy to stack with pots, especially with its convex bottom that fits the pots perfectly
- Made of rust-proof stainless steel material that is safe for use with food and does not contain harmful lead and other dangerous chemicals
- Saves money since it can be used with whatever existing pots you have in your kitchen that are of the same size as the steamer pan
- Easy to clean – just wipe it off with a sponge, running water, and soap
- Designed to be wear-resistant even with repeated use
- Available in three different sizes, allowing you to choose whatever won’t occupy much space in the kitchen
- Has evenly distributed holes of the same size to ensure even heat distribution for the food being steamed
- Option 1: 16 cm steamer pan with 17.5 cm (top, outer diameter), 16 cm (top, inside diameter), 16.5 cm (bottom, outer diameter), 15.5 cm (bottom, inside diameter), and 5.5 cm in height
- Option 2: 18 cm steamer pan with 19.5 cm (top, outer diameter), 18 cm (top, inside diameter), 18.5 cm (bottom, outer diameter), 17.5 cm (bottom, inside diameter), and 6 cm in height
- Option 3: 20 cm steamer pan with 21.5 cm (top, outer diameter), 20 cm (top, inside diameter), 20.5 cm (bottom, outer diameter), 19.5 cm (bottom, inside diameter), and 6.5 cm in height
Why Give Steaming a Try
You should consider steaming your food as an option from now on if you want to enjoy the following health benefits:
- It helps retain the nutrients in your food. Steaming vegetables preserves their fiber, flavor, texture, and color. It also retains the veggies water-soluble nutrients, such as vitamins B and C, phosphorous, potassium, and zinc. Steaming even helps retain 90% of the vegetables’ antioxidants.
- It protects the anti-cancer properties. The anti-cancer compounds in vegetables such as broccoli, cabbage, and cauliflower tend to wash out when they get overcooked. It’s not the case with steaming, though, because you can do it at low temperature with as little water as possible and retain the cancer-fighting components in your food.
- It does not involve the use of oil. The less oil you use when cooking, the healthier your food is.
- It helps reduce cholesterol levels. Steamed fish and chicken have lower fat than those cooked using conventional methods such as frying, baking or grilling.
- It lessens the mess in the kitchen. When you use this steamer pan stainless steel material, you don’t have to deal with smoke, oil, or stains. It’s easier to clean up after cooking.
The health benefits of steaming are not only applicable to vegetables because you can also use the steamer pan for seafood, poultry, meat, desserts, and fruits. Revolutionize the way you cook your food. Start streaming and equip your kitchen properly, starting with buying this steamer pan. Order one now!